Sunday, February 1, 2009

The Hipster and the Sea

Today the gals and me went to the beach just outside Havana. Originally I didn't plan on going because I just felt like sitting on my bed all day like I did yesterday. I went to the beach because it was either beach day or baseball game. I really wanted to even out my brownness and rid that awful farmer's tan I developed recently. I thought it would be a better idea going to the beach. 

I took my American Apparel duffle bag (of course) and packed my vintage iPod, some water, my cam, and some money. I was a gal on the go. 

So there I was on the beach. I lied on my back, toasted a few. Tossed over and toasted my back. I avoided the water except when I went for a walk and dipped my precious toes in, just the tip. I can't swim and I know that people don't really swim at the beach, but I'm uneasy being in natural waters anyway. 

Thrilling.
I guess it was a good day just to do nothing at all.



No comments:

Post a Comment